My Unknowing Heart



Have you ever lost for words as to what your want?
Hope someone would tell what you really felt.
As at this point, I am not sure as what to do
I am struck in this middle ground not wanting to go left or right
Not wanting to hurt anyone
But what does my heart really wants?
Why isn't it sending the message to my brain?
They always say to do what is best for you 
But what does my heart really wants?
He loves me , he loves me not keeps playing in my head
Can I see myself in this life, till death do us part
But what does my heart really wants?
I feel like there is so much;
I need to do!!
And there might so more out there for me
But what does my heart really want?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat