Death



Everyday someone dies
Some we came in contact with and some we never got to met
Its so sad to know, that you just saw that person, you just spoke to that person and now they are gone
And no matter what others may say or do the empty space will always be there
Just hoping and praying that when you open that door they will be there
When you call their phone you will hear that voice you have long to hear

Something you did , something someone said bought you back to that day
The saddest moment in your life that you wish would just disappear
As the sadness engulf your every tear
Why me!!!
You may scream
But only God understand all you fear.
So you cry out to him to hold you so dear and to never let you go

Why did you have to go!!

There was so much I had to say that I never got to
How much you meant to me or how you touch my life with just your smile.

But I will never get the chance
Life slipped by so quickly and in a blink of an eye you weren't there!!

I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat