Monday Blues

Another Monday again, not the best day of the week.
 Dragging myself to work.
Oh I hate Mondays so much. But here I goo.......
Why is this bus taking so long to get here, as usual late on Monday morning, must be feeling the same Monday morning blue .


There is comes but it look packed from here and the bus stop is crowded.
Let me wait my turn (these students are pushing like some cattles try to escape)
I hope I didn't say that out loud ;-0
Yep , definitely standing all the way to Halfway Tree
Ohh, but to my luck this lady is coming off at the next step so I will be sitting after all, YEEEEAAAH

Hello, Halfway Tree



Taxi driver stop blocking the way don't you see the bus wants to get into the park. A 600 just left pack to the brim.
Oh, I see a 500, feet start walk I know you love the ride here but it is your time to work.
Look at these strong young students sitting while granny stands holding on for her dare life.
What has this world come to??????


Cross roads, walking time



Almost at the office and everywhere starts hurts.
Yep, there goes the Monday blues
I have started watching the clock and I just got here
Wishing I was back home
But we have to work
I wish I could find the person that invented work and beat them silly.

Comments

  1. Is it just the Monday Blues, maybe its something more :-) Whats your working environment like, if you dont get along with your colleagues, that could also be the cause of your "blues"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat