The English Problem

From as  far back as can remember I have always had an issue with the English language. I was never the one to sit down and read a novel, I would rather watch the movie. Or to write a really long paragraph or even a book about any subject. But I have decided I need to make more of an effort and start reading and writing more as well as just to simply slow down.... As a lecture from Stanford University,Kristin Sainani, says" Good writing can be learned" and " revision is more important that the first draft".
So I have asked my co worker for novels so I can get start working on my reading skills. Next is the writing skills, so you will be see a lot more postings from me about every and anything..


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat