35 Questions .........?


A recent Forbes article dated 17 September 2013 entitled “35 Questions That Will Change Your Life by Jason Nazar”, however of all the questions the following stood out for me and I decide to talk on the topic.

1.       What are your values and are you being true to them? Write down the 3 most important aspects of each of these areas: family, romantic relationships, friends, work, health, sex and spirituality.  These are your values.  When we don’t act congruently with what we value, symptoms of discomfort arise.

Family

My family is a pretty large one as my dad was a bit of a rolling stone. So it is a great possible there are relatives out there I may have never met before. The only time either side of my family gets together is for a wedding or a funeral. I grow up with my mom and two sisters of which I am the oldest of the three kids. I have always tried to be the best example for them. I believe family is a very important part of any individual and wish mine was much closer. Thus when I do start my own family I want it to be very tight knitted. I think that might be one reason I want to make sure I get it right, as I don’t plan on going down the aisle more than once. That’s if any man ever decide they are will to be my husband for the rest of my days on earth. I am not looking for a mister prefect but I need to have something to work with so we can meet each other half way. I have always said I would have any kids but I’ve been thinking lately that I might be changing my mind about that one.

Romantic Relationships

In my current status I would never say I am in a romantic relationship but yet I would love to have one. And again the doubt I have in myself, starts rearing its ugly head. Who would ever want to be involved with you? Men are only looking for one thing and one thing only. You are not pretty enough to have someone be seen with you and they are come rolling in……. But then I remind myself that I am a very special girl who is wonderfully made and any man would be lucky to have me. If he treats me good I will treat him even better.

Friends

There are times when I think I have no friends at all and to be totally honest. I think this is true. I have persons in my life that I share information. But there is no one I can think of that can say they know everything there is about me. There are persons who may believe they do and then try to tell me what I will and cannot do. But they are so wrong. As a little child growing up I was never the one to be surround by an entourage. I have always been known to keep to myself. Some may call me anti-social but I beg to disagree. I simply see where it was easier to keep out of troubles way. I hope this has not affected me forming any future healthy friendship.

Work

I work in a job that was chosen for me and not chosen by me based on what life throws at me. However I tried to do my best but there are days it just seems like it doesn’t matter you giving your best it is never be enough. But I will never give up. I have paid myself thru college to achieve my Associate Degree and Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and looking forward to do my Masters with the only limit being the funds for this next step. Over my years of working I have worked in three organizations and the boss that stood out the most is Pat Hewan who was the finical controller at the time I was working at Sandals Montego Bay. This lady saw the passion and determination which I posed and was willing to work with it. I am a very fast learner and as such I am up to learning and try any new thing/ program/ gadget.

Health

If anyone was to ask me about my health I would say I am in great health except I would love to lose a couple pounds. I was look over the years when I was “slim” and hope to get back there. But with my sweet tooth that will be a difficult task

Sex

I am a very adventurous person as it comes to sex and a very curious person. I think there is a lot out there I can learn but it not like when you were growing up you had anyone to direct you. Sex was a ‘no no’ subject in many houses. So when you grow up and for some they never got to grow up we are dumped into the wide ocean and we either swim or sink. So throughout my life it has been a trial and error phase.

Spirituality

I am a strong believer that there is a God and that he sees our every move. But am I the only one when sitting in church can feel like every word the pastor says is about you. And to know you want to live right but is harder than it seems.

To read more on the article you can use the below link.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonnazar/2013/09/05/35-questions-that-will-change-your-life/#!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat