Kids, to have or to not


For as long as I can recall have always said I never wanted to have any kids. I have been looked at as being strange/crazy for thinking this way or even much more saying it out loud. And no, I am not barren. As that seems to be the first thought of many I have had a discussion with regarding my belief or saying. Or she doesn't want to lost that sexy shape of hers and other strange one “your man must be shooting blanks". Doesn't a woman have the choice to choose whether or not she wants to bear a child.
I keep seeing what is happening in society how it has failed to protect the innocence of a child. So why would I want to bring my flesh and blood into such a world.
My heart aches to see children not get the proper nutrition and care they should. If I am unable to take care of myself at this time then how will I be able to care for a child or I'm I the only one we thinks this way?
Having a child involves so much you have to provide the children with mental, physical financial and spiritual support and stability. I know no one is prefect but at least one of these should be fulfilled. I hate seeing men just going around and have kids here and there and everything.
So let me be the choice is up to me. It is my body!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat