My Hairrrrrr

It has been over three months since I have put any relaxer in my hair. This started after been told by my hair salon that my hair was very dry and was accepting the relax. So I made up my mind to grow out my hair. It has not been easy as I have no skills when in come to styling my hair. My little sister seems to have got all of the talent and with her all the way in Montego Bay while I am in Kingston. I am a totally lost case.

Every morning I am struck in the house trying to put my self in the mindset that I can do this. Some many time I have thought about changing my mind. But I am holding on. People always sy if they could only go back in time. Well this is not decision I would want to change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat