WET Sign


After the recent passing of Sandy, after getting onto a JUTC bus it was noted that the seat close to the middle door was wet. So I proceeded to another seat. Passengers after passengers came in and sat on the wet seat and jumped up in fright. So I got tired of seeing the same action over and over again. I decided to search my bag to see what solution I could come up with. So I found some yellow post-it notes, clear tape and my pen. So on each sheet of post-it I wrote a letter to spell WET and paste it on the head rest of the seat for easy view
 

I thought this would solve the issue but I was so wrong. They all came and just sat down and jump up in fright while ours reach over to feel the seat if it was really wet. This bring me to think how many Jamaican do read signs. We often joke that if you want to hide something from a Jamaican put it in a book. But this got me worried ......... What will the future hold for us if we are willing to overlook the sign to guide of through society?
.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat