Voluntarism


Today, Thursday 13 of September 2012 in The Gleaner, I saw a story where the Red Cross of Jamaica is looking First Aid Volunteers. This was a surprise to me as I have contacted them on numerous of occassions and all I got was we will contact you.  Numerous of time means, calling them and they asked me to fill out a form and return it which I did, emailing them and calling them. This has been going on since 2010.

So it is to my dismay and curiosity to wonder how many other persons out there are having the same experience.  Should we as individual be hunting down and riding the backs of these voluntary organizations so that we can give up our time and skills to them.

I leave this with you today to consider………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat