Bride Affair


With the Kingston Bridal Week going on Sept 08-16th,it  has got me asking the question," Will I ever get married?" and I don't think I'm the only one asking the question. I can remember growing up and planning out every detail of that fairytale wedding. With the huge flowing princess ball gown dress and don't forget the tiara walking down the aisle where prince charming is awaiting my arrival. I could see flowers everywhere, in the roof, on the chairs, on the floor and in each and every corner. Just picturing in the church and seeing everyone staring at you in amazement as you walk slowly to the piano playing in the background. Planning out every detail (the veil, the shoes, bridesmaids dresses, the cake and etc), or maybe this was just me.

During my teenage years I started collecting bridal magazines looking to find that  perfect dress for my wedding day. But now at age 27, I cannot recall when my obsession started to disappear.

 I would feel so left out going to this event knowing I might never get married. But that's just how I feel :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat