A Prince Charming in the making

Today, I saw something that cause me to think that all hope isn't lost after all.
They are parents out there who are teaching their young men to become "Prince Charming".
About ten (10) years old was this young man that got up each time he see a lady standing in the bus. But yet I saw so many strong men sitting down or racing to get the empty seats on the bus. This young even with all his load (his heavy school bag). He choses to stand so the ladies could have a seat.
And I was the only one that notice as this elderly woman notice what was going on and voluntered to hold his bag. There are so many common courtesy that we have forgotten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat