I just don't understand??!!

Why do I feel so sad and alone
I don't feel like I have ever loved anyone the way I am suppose to
Is there something wrong with
Why can't I figure out my own heart
I see some many people around me so happy and in love
But yet I just don't
They say they love me but I do believe 
something they do always say otherwise
I want to fall in love , I want to long for my love to hold me close
To be the one by just hearing his voice it calms my soul
No matter how bad a day I am having
Is my heart broken?
Is there a doctor who can help?
If there is where are you?
As I need you now
I am tired of feeling so empty inside like there is just something missing from my life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat