With the summer quickly approaching here are some ideas for summer activities in Jamaica. 1. GC Foster Summer Camp July 10-27, 2017 $3,000.00 per week Website: http://www.gcfostercollege.edu.jm/index.php/student-services/announcements/437-summer-camp-2017 2. IYF World Camp 2017 June 16-19 2017 $8,000.00 Dorm Style/$6,000.00 Camp Style Website: http://www.iyfjamaica.com/worldcamp/ 3. Moorlands Summer Camp Various dates for various age group $30,000.00 9-12 Girls and Boys/ $35,000.00 Co-Ed camps plus $2,000.00 registration Website: http://www.moorlandscamp.com/summer-camps 4.Summer Robotics Camp Online July 3-14 2017 $19,900.00 Website: kimroybailey.com 5. Aquaworx Session ( Swimming Only) July 3-28 & Aug 8-25 $5,500 per week website: aquaworx.weebly.com 6...
Life is full with many changes and as such the will always be stress related to these change. So it is for us to figure out and develop our means of deal with the various stresses... life throws our way. For me just going my the beach and take a walk barefooted. Feel the sand between my toes , the wind in my face and the smell of the sea seems to wash away alot. Going through some of my worst days person could spot me sitting in the sands at night just looking out at the sea Below are some good read on ways to relive stress. 1. https://us.ditchthelabel.org/101-ultimate-ways-chill-reduce-stress/ 2. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/your-health-your-wealth/meditation_129963?profile=1373 3. https://cmbm.org/blog/5-ways-relieve-stress/ Do remember that everyone goes through and each in his/her own way.. So keep strong!!
Why do I feel so sad and alone I don't feel like I have ever loved anyone the way I am suppose to Is there something wrong with Why can't I figure out my own heart I see some many people around me so happy and in love But yet I just don't They say they love me but I do believe something they do always say otherwise I want to fall in love , I want to long for my love to hold me close To be the one by just hearing his voice it calms my soul No matter how bad a day I am having Is my heart broken? Is there a doctor who can help? If there is where are you? As I need you now I am tired of feeling so empty inside like there is just something missing from my life
Comments
Post a Comment