Be Thankful for All Your Blessings

Many times as we venture through life. We come across many obstacles that will deter you from taking the next step. But I say to you,  trouble will always come but let them not allow you to achieve your goals ..... Just say to yourself I can to it followed by your next steps.
There are days when I get up in the morning and just feel like just going back into my bed and never getting up. As I scroll through the days, weeks, months and years of my life and what the future might have in store for me..But at that point I snap back and start to thinking about all the blessing I have experience throughout days, weeks, months and years of my life and what the future might have in store for me.. Hope and faith is a power ingredient in our journey through life. Many times we forget to be thankful for all our blessing allowing the small setbacks or big ones to push us too far back. So take back your life, remember it is your life and make the difference, take the chance and continue counting every blessing as you keep on the road to the better... greater you

Here are some quotes for you :

"When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” – Tecumseh

“Never take anything for granted.” – Benjamin Disraeli

“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.” – Henry Ward Beecher

“I’ve started to look at life differently. When you’re thanking God for every little you – every meal, every time you wake up, every time you take a sip of water – you can’t help but be more thankful for life itself, for the unlikely and miraculous fact that you exist at all.” – A.J. Jacobs

“Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.” – William Bennett

“I’m thankful I grew up the way I did. It made me a hard worker and insightful to other people’s lives.” – Rachel Roy

“If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” – Meister Eckhart

Image result for thankful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Jobs 2018

Jamaica Public Service (JPS) taxes late fee charges!!

My Heartbeat